Monday 9 May 2011

Final Social Media Pages

Facebook


This is the final Facebook page. It includes the profile image and I have posted photographs and videos from previous years Film Festivals.



Twitter


This is the personalised Twitter background I have created. I wanted it to fit with the posters and website so I have used the same background and assets but re sized it to the size of the Twitter page.



The background was then added to the Twitter page and I have populated it with tweets and video posts.



YouTube


The YouTube background is the same as Twitter but has been sized. This is to retain consistency throughout the campaign.




The text boxes and boarder were changed as well as the background so the page looks more personalised and part of the film festival brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment