Monday 9 May 2011

Website Changes

After making each of the pages for the website I have decided to make a few changes to some of the pages.
For the start page I am going to get rid of the strings. The reason for this is because I want the objects to fly out when the page is clicked to enter the website. This would not work as well if the objects have strings because you would be able to see the end.
On all of the pages I am going to add an extra box on the side navigation menu. This box will have the National Media Museum logo in and will act as a link to the museums website to give viewers an easy access to their site.
The final change is to the gallery. Because I am adding an extra box on the side bar there is now no room for a long film strip at the bottom of the galley therefore I have changed the design. The gallery will have now a smaller film strip at the bottom which will hold 5 videos. The idea behind the gallery page is to give people an insight of previous films that have been viewed therefore five films is plenty and I do not want to over complicate the website by putting too many videos inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment